Genton is an award-winning Architecture and Design studio, recognised for delivering elegance through simplicity and purposeful designs. Our projects of varying size and scale, span across the commercial, residential, hospitality, public and education sectors. It’s not what we design, but how we design it, that makes what we do unique and impactful. Across our two integrated offices, we practice a Design Led approach and empower a collaborative and dynamic team to transcend the boundaries of traditional Architecture.
x1 Senior Architect | Melbourne Office
x1 Senior Architect | Sydney Office
Due to continued growth, our Melbourne and Sydney offices are each seeking a passionate Senior Architect, with strong Commercial Architecture and Urban Design experience. Please ensure you specify your location in the subject line of your application.
Our ideal candidate will have:
– An Architectural Master’s Degree, with minimum 5 years post graduate experience, or equivalent;
– A strong portfolio of Urban Design and Commercial project experience;
– Exceptional communication skills;
– Project Management experience;
– Proficiency in Revit;
– An open and inquisitive mind with a collaborative approach to design; and
– Relevant Local experience, with the rights to live and work in Australia
How to Apply
If you think you have the kind of talent that we’re looking for, you can express your interest by sending a CV and portfolio (10MB max) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please specify the location and job title of the position you’re applying for. I.e. for Melbourne use Melbourne | Senior Architect Application in the subject line.